Last Updated: 11th November, 2014
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how Olive Foodie Club Limited. (“Oliveclub,” “us,” “our,” and “we”) uses your information and applies to all who use our Web site, mobile applications, electronic services, social networking sites, or any individual, business partner-specific, merchant-specific, city-specific, or other area-specific Web sites we offer that link to or reference this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Site”) and when you receive electronic communications from us.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and review it periodically for the latest information about our privacy practices. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We will update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices and to reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new services, functionality or features to the Site. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example:
- access or use the Site;
- register, subscribe, or create an account with Olive Foodie Club Limited (Oliveclub dba);
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- provide information to enroll or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business Partners;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- post review and comments to Online Communities;
- and provide information to our affiliated partners
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
2. YOUR CHOICES
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Olive Foodie Club Limited, and you can limit the communications that Olive Foodie Club Limited sends to you.
You may manage how your browser handle cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings, as well as how your mobile browser handle cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
3. HOW OLIVE FOODIE CLUB LIMITED USES INFORMATION
We use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- help personalise your online experience
- Provide you with personalized ads and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site – for example, for Olive Foodie Club Limited vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from other sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- To notify you about the changes to our product and services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information to third parties as required or permitted by law:
- with any Olive Foodie Club Limited affiliates who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- with our partners who provide services for us and who are required to protect your Personal Information;
- to report or collect on debts owed to us
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a Olive Foodie Club Limited voucher, goods or services offered by a business partner participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or program sponsored or offered through Olive Foodie Club Limited on behalf of that business partner;
- with a purchaser of Olive Foodie Club Limited or any of the Olive Foodie Club Limited affiliates (or their assets);
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- or with your consent.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
5. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
when you register, subscribe, create an account, purchase membership through your interactive with the site;
when you redeem Olive Foodie Club Limited gift vouchers;
when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, telephone or by posting to an online community;
Device data may be collected when your device interacts with the Site and Olive Foodie Club Limited, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device.
Olive Foodie Club Limited will use such information in accordance with applicable laws. Such information, when combined with Personal Information collected as provided in this Privacy Statement, will also be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
6. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access, update and delete your information you provided to us in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Site
If you want to close your Olive Foodie Club Limited account or cancel your membership you can email or call us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD PARTIES
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Olive Foodie Club Limited through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our business partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
8. CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Olive Foodie Club Limited.
199 Denison Road,
Victoria, BC V8S 4K2, Canada